If you’ve always enjoyed bringing the scenery indoors but don’t want to bring the weather in with it, check out Custom Built’s Imperial rigid vinyl Patio Door. Re-think the whole concept of patio doors with one of the strongest, best engineered, and best insulated sliding glass doors on the market. Available in a variety of styles and colors, get the perfect custom look for your space without sacrificing the energy efficiency of your home.
- Jamb section reinforced with steel for maximum frame strength and years of durability.
- Door panels are reinforced with specially designed aluminum extrusions – which makes for unparalleled strength, durability and trouble-free performance
- Triple-seal design and airtight weatherstripping between outdoors and inside assures one of the most weather-tight seals you can find anywhere. Keep dust, air, water, and debris out of your home while letting light in.
- A latching device pulls the frame and panel closer together, making a more secure, weathertight product.
- A raised aluminum track prevents the door panel from racking and twisting off its track, as well as keep it free of obstructions.
- Two sets of double-wheeled, stainless steel, pivoting roller wheels provide years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- 7/8″ Tempered Insulated Glass for maximum energy efficiency.
- Extruded Aluminum rolling screen with two spring loaded, ball-bearing rollers for easy operation.
- Anti-take out blocks keep the fixed panel in place so your door stays on track and operates easily and efficiently.
Glass and Screen Options
- Low-E, Argon and Super Spacer for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Colonial, Prairie or Diamond Grids available between the panes of glass instead of on top for easy cleaning.
- Etched Shadow Bevel Glass in a Colonial pattern is also available for doors with 3′ panels.
- Included sliding screen comes standard with Fiberglass wire. Our PetScreen and BetterVue are popular alternatives, however.
- White or beige vinyl – in and out.
- Bronze or Cocoa exterior with a White interior.
- White exterior with a Natural Oak, Barrister Oak, Colonial Cherry or London Walnut woodgrain interior.
- Beige exterior with a Barrister Oak woodgrain interior.
- Custom Paint matching is also available.
- Standard White hardware
- Optional Brass or Nickel finishes
- Keylock and kicklocks are also available
Configurations and Sizes
- Available in two-, three- or four-panel configurations.
- Standard sizes are 5′, 6′, 8′, 9′, and 12′ widths, – all 6’8″ high.
- Custom sizes are also available.