Point 1 Series Storm Windows
Point 1 aluminum storm windows are measured, designed, and custom built to ensure maximum energy efficiency and enhance the appearance and value of residential and commercial dwellings. Using only the highest quality components and manufacturing techniques, Point 1 storm windows are the perfect solution for your protection needs.
The Difference is in the details
- Point 1 storm windows are constructed of high tensile strength – a level above industry standard – and are designed to protect the existing underlying window from the harmful effects of wind and weather. This extra level of protection gives you the added value of noise cancellation.
- The Point 1 window has a maintenance-free, baked enamel finish – available in a number of colors.
- Double weatherstripping and “no-fail” mechanical interlocks ensure a solid barrier against air, water, dust, and noise.
Tests prove the Point 1 window offers unprecedented energy efficiency and durability in a storm window. The design and construction of our windows minimizes air leakage and drafts, stopping wind, dust, and rain from passing into your home.
Point 1 products blend in a way that is faithful to the original design and character of a variety of architectural and architectural designs. The Point 1 historic storm window has become a favorite of preservation societies. While most commonly used on period homes, Point 1 windows have also been installed on lighthouses, armories, and churches, or anywhere a high-performance storm window is desired.
- Standard colors are White, Bronze, Beige, Black and Green.
- Custom Color matching is also available.
- Interior sliders are available in White or Bronze only.
Point 1 Series Gallery