Vinyl Patio Doors
If you’ve always enjoyed bringing the scenery indoors but don’t want to bring the weather in with it, check out Custom Built’s Imperial rigid vinyl Patio Door. Re-think the whole concept of patio doors with one of the strongest, best engineered, and best insulated sliding glass doors on the market. Available in a variety of styles and colors, get the perfect custom look for your space without sacrificing the energy efficiency of your home.
- Jamb section reinforced with steel for maximum frame strength and years of durability.
- Door panels are reinforced with specially designed aluminum extrusions – which makes for unparalleled strength, durability and trouble-free performance
- Triple-seal design and airtight weatherstripping between outdoors and inside assures one of the most weather-tight seals you can find anywhere. Keep dust, air, water, and debris out of your home while letting light in.
- A latching device pulls the frame and panel closer together, making a more secure, weathertight product.
- A raised aluminum track prevents the door panel from racking and twisting off its track, as well as keep it free of obstructions.
- Two sets of double-wheeled, stainless steel, pivoting roller wheels provide years of smooth, trouble-free operation.
- 7/8″ Tempered Insulated Glass for maximum energy efficiency.
- Extruded Aluminum rolling screen with two spring loaded, ball-bearing rollers for easy operation.
- Anti-take out blocks keep the fixed panel in place so your door stays on track and operates easily and efficiently.
Glass and Screen Options
- Low-E, Argon and Super Spacer for maximum thermal efficiency.
- Colonial, Prairie or Diamond Grids available between the panes of glass instead of on top for easy cleaning.
- Etched Shadow Bevel Glass in a Colonial pattern is also available for doors with 3′ panels.
- Included sliding screen comes standard with Fiberglass wire. Our PetScreen and BetterVue are popular alternatives, however.
- White or beige vinyl – in and out.
- Bronze or Cocoa exterior with a White interior.
- White exterior with a Natural Oak, Barrister Oak, Colonial Cherry or London Walnut woodgrain interior.
- Beige exterior with a Barrister Oak woodgrain interior.
- Custom Paint matching is also available.
- Standard White hardware
- Optional Brass or Nickel finishes
- Keylock and kicklocks are also available
Configurations and Sizes
- Available in two-, three- or four-panel configurations.
- Standard sizes are 5′, 6′, 8′, 9′, and 12′ widths, – all 6’8″ high.
- Custom sizes are also available.