New England weather can be unpredictable, which can lead to unexpected wear and tear on your doors. Custom Built storm doors are designed and built to withstand the consistent rigors of the outdoors while keeping rain, wind, dust, and unwanted heat or chilly air out of your home.
Available in a variety of styles and five colors, our storm doors not only protect your home, but add that one-of-a-kind style and design that is uniquely your own. Choose from multitude of glass panels and glare-free insect screens for year-round comfort and energy savings.
Each door is manufactured with top-quality components using time-tested manufacturing techniques, providing you with years of carefree service.
- Rails and Stiles are constructed with heavy-duty 2 3/4″ extruded aluminum, a full 1″ thick for maximum durability.
- Maintenance-free baked enamel finish won’t scratch, rust or chip and will last for decades.
- Extra-heavy cast corner gussets with factory guarantee.
- Glass panels are weatherstripped and marine glazed for maximum energy efficiency.
- Internal bottom expander with nylon sweep ensures a proper fit for all size doors
- 3/4″ Eastern and 1 1/8″ Western jamb depths are supported. Z-bars include (4) 5″ extended pin, semi-concealed hinges with Teflon bushings, and are weatherstripped with dense, non-shrinking, poly-backed pile.
- Continuous (piano-style) hinge, Expander doors are also available for applications where traditional Z-bars cannot be used.
- All doors included a heavy-duty closer, storm chain, and soft nose, sure-locking latch system.
Optimize your already rugged storm door by requesting our Fully Insulated option
- Maximize the strength and durability of the door for extreme weather and heavy traffic areas.
- Reduces noise infiltration and make operating quieter.
- Double-walled panel section with 1/2″ foam core provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- Foam-insulated stiles and rails.
- Tempered safety glass included on all standard sized doors.
- Optional tempered safety glass available for custom-sized doors.
- Acrylic Plexiglass.
- Polycarbonate Lexan.
- Hard coat Low-E glass (tempered glass only) for energy efficiency.
- Standard Push button latch set (available in Black)
- Optional Lever handle (available in Black, White, Brass, Antique Brass and Nickel finishes)
- Optional Regal Pull handle (available in Black, White, Brass or Nickel finishes)
- Optional Ball knob (available in Brass)