New England weather can be unpredictable, which can lead to unexpected wear and tear on your doors. Custom Built storm doors are designed and built to withstand the consistent rigors of the outdoors while keeping rain, wind, dust, and unwanted heat or chilly air out of your home.
Available in a variety of styles and colors, our storm doors not only protect your home, but add that one-of-a-kind style and design that is uniquely your own. Choose from multitude of glass panels and glare-free insect screens for year-round comfort and energy savings.
Each door is manufactured with top-quality components using time-tested manufacturing techniques, providing you with years of carefree service.
|Rail and Stile Size||2-3/4in|
|Finish||Maintenance-free baked enamel|
|Z-bar types||1-1/8″ (Western), 3/4″ (Eastern), Continuous (piano-hinge)|
Optimize your already rugged storm door by requesting our Fully Insulated option
- Maximize the strength and durability of the door for extreme weather and heavy traffic areas.
- Reduces noise infiltration and make operating quieter.
- Double-walled panel section with 1/2″ foam core provides maximum thermal efficiency.
- Foam-insulated stiles and rails.
- Tempered safety glass included on all standard sized doors.
- Optional tempered safety glass available for custom-sized doors.
- Acrylic Plexiglass.
- Polycarbonate Lexan.
- Hard coat Low-E glass (tempered glass only) for energy efficiency.