Who we are
Custom Built maintains its headquarters at 80 Meadow St, Warwick, RI 02886 | (401) 738-3800
What personal data we collect
- Information you give us. In order for you to use our Services and other features of our Site, we will ask you for some of your personal data (e.g. contact information, name, etc.). The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who fill out a contact form to provide their address and other related contact information. You can always refuse to supply personal data; however, doing so may prevent you from receiving our Services or engaging in other activities on the Site. In no event will we ever request sensitive personal data (e.g. health information, religious preferences, etc.) from you, and we expressly request that you not provide any such sensitive personal data to us.
- Web server logs. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically through your use of the Site. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring or exit pages, the files viewed on the Site (e.g., HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data to analyze trends in the aggregate and administer the site. We use analytical software to help us understand this information. This software sends information to its licensor. Other sites and companies may also use this software. As a result, the licensor may collect information that, when aggregated by them, allows them to identify you individually. We have no responsibility for this collection and use.
How we use personal data
Custom Built will only use the personal data we collect as reasonably necessary for the following purposes:
- to allow you to use and interact with the Site;
- to provide the Services to you as our customer;
- to inform our continued development of the Site and the Services;
- to communicate with you from time to time in response to your requests for information or as may be relevant to your account with us;
- to send marketing communications related to the services we provide;
- as required by applicable law or legal requirements pertaining to records retention or for internal administrative purposes; or
- as specifically authorized by you in writing.
Disclosure to third parties
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties except as follows:
- when we believe disclosure is reasonably required to comply with any law or legal request;
- to enforce our legal and contractual rights, or to protect the rights and safety of others;
- to third parties who help us provide any part of the Site or the Services, to the limited extent required for such help, and on condition that they may not further disclose your data or use it for any other purpose; or
- as part of a sale of our assets or a merger of our company.
Procedures to protect personal data
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.